Here’s a unique podcast episode drop for you!
In my first solo episode I talk about how I grew up reading books. My dad was insistent on me developing a reading habit so he spoiled me with books. I grew up not watching TV during school days, and not even wanting to during Fridays. I genuinely loved reading books.
In this episode, I’m going to share:
- The book that changed my life (I have a tattoo of it!)
- How I started my reading habit and how you can, too
- How everyone is actually a “reader type” we just don’t know it yet
- A short list of books that changed my life
- Reading is a treasure that you can pass on to your children
That’s it — reading is awesome. So get to it. Grab a book after this episode, you’ll thank me later. Besos! x
P.S. To my listeners in the Philippines, I’m raffling off 10 PCS. OF P500 Starbucks Gift Cards to people who will rate my Spotify 5-stars and/ or Apple Rating + Comment. Each item (rating, comment) is worth 1 raffle entry. Submit screenshots to my page – Karla Singson – and my team will announce the winner on October 15! 🙂