I don’t know about you, but I’m always looking for ways to make my life easier. When I find something that works and saves me time, I get pretty excited.
I can’t count how many seminars I’ve done off of this topic. I just love it so much! 🙂
When managing a home, multiple businesses, spa schedules, and making sure you’re still sleeping 8 hours a night seems like a delicate juggle, you need to have all the goods.
So here they are — my TOP 15 Time Management Tips and Principles. I have also coached my team through these, and they’re guaranteed to make time management easy and fun for you.
Here are the highlights:
- Multi tasking is not real or beneficial, but there are worthy alternatives to it
- Measuring time productivity based on its ROI
- Work expands and contracts depending on the time that you decide to spend on it
- Learning the principle of “Deep Work” + references
- The Time Management principle I teach my sales team so they know which tasks to prioritize
Be more productive. Feel more rested. And bask in the light of fulfilment. You’re welcome! Enjoy. 🙂