Usually, the reason why a lot of people don’t take action is that they don’t know what to do.
They don’t have the answers. They don’t have the answers because they don’t even know what questions to ask.
This is why whenever I want to achieve a goal that seems so big or so overwhelming, I start off by building my plan around these 10 questions. Some of them are taken from my friends on Facebook, some are added by me.
- What are the problems that I actually solve through my product/ service?
- How can I better separate people who want to have these problems solved from those who appear to but don’t actually want to? What questions can I ask them to better qualify them?
- How can I find them?
- How can I reach these people in this industry faster? At scale?
- What risks do I need to remove from these decision-makers other than money? Risk of on-time delivery? Risk of embarrassing them in front of their target audience?
- How do I ensure I get paid for the work I do? Maybe split the project up into pieces and get paid upfront for each piece of work?
- Who else can help me reach these people, get them to like me, and get me paid? What can I give to these “influencers” so they will help me?
- How do I ensure the high quality of my products, my service, and my team cohesion?
- What is my ideal life? My ideal lifestyle? My ideal workday?
- What does it mean to me if this is successful?
Take some time to reflect on these and you will soon find what you need to be doing RIGHT NOW.
Good luck and I’m always here for ya!