A Dandy Dozen is a special blog series featuring noteworthy social figures and their answers to a mix of twelve (12) political, legal, personal, and social questions. The questions will range from their favorite type of music, their position on a certain social issue, their favorite movie, or family milestones.
The main objective of this project is to humanize certain public figures and to tell authentic stories about their lives.
Here are the steps:
- Interviewee will send a 200 word profile and a photo to me.
- I will base the questions on the profile and will prepare 15 questions. All will be asked, but only twelve will be featured in the blog entry.
- Both parties will agree to a time and place of the interview.
- The interview will be a 30-50minute face-to-face interview or a phone interview.
- I will produce the article in less than 72 hours and will publish it on the blog. Request for revision may be entertained but it is upon my discretion. (Trust that with the blog’s reputation, I will not publish anything vulgar or malicious about the interviewee.)
The blog entry will be published on my personal blog, www.karlasingson.com. Content may not be shared without proper credits.
This project is a personal project. I will not be collecting fees for your participation in this project. I will only collect stories. 🙂
Got anyone in mind for this? Let me know and email me at [email protected]