Years ago, I didn’t consider myself beautiful. Back in high school I had an oily face and I was zit-prone. Due to this, I lacked confidence and I couldn’t go out of the house without wearing foundation or concealer. Hell, I even remember some of my then-boyfriend’s friends kidding me that I’m not within their “hot meter”. Whatevs, jerks. But sigh, things really do get better, don’t they? In the middle of college, my skin slowly got better until I didn’t have to wear makeup to feel good about myself.
Today, my daily skin rituals include BB Cream in the morning and just powder. BB cream acts as my moisturizer, foundation, primer, mineral cream, concealer and sunblock in one. I’ve been using it for years and I still worship it as if it’s the most awesome thing since Titanic. For night care, I use an anti aging night cream (it’s always good to start early) and an eye cream. I am happy with the products that I use now since they don’t cost a lot but boy, they do the trick! 🙂
For my facial wash, I always make sure that I use something that still keeps the oil at bay. Even if my skin is less oily than it was way back in high school, it’s still good to know that I have extra ammo against oil and the humid weather. To maintain my fair skin and lessen the oil spill, I found Nivea’s Sparkling White Active Oil Control facial wash to be the best agent for that. Here’s the 411 on this skin wonder:
Who is it for?
For beauty seekers and modern women of today, who would like to have fair and glowing skin but feels that plain white is not enough as they also experience other problems such as excessive oiliness, acne, spots and marks and large pores.
NEW NIVEA Sparkling White Acne Oil Control Foam is a 5-in-1 product that solves different problems of Filipina skin to give her not just fair skin but totally clear as well even up close.
What does it do?
NIVEA VISAGE Sparkling White Acne Oil Control contains 2x smaller molecule of:
– Acne Reduction Technology that cleans deeper into pores by effectively lifting dirt and oil which is the cause of acne
– Skin Nutrient Formula that helps lighten acne marks and dark spots.
The 5 main actions of NIVEA VISAGE Sparkling White Acne Oil Control Foam on different impurities (oil, acne marks, dark spots, enlarged pores and dirt) are the following:
- Cleans into pores to remove dirt & 90% of oil
- Acne Reduction Technology helps prevent acne
- Skin Nutrient Formula helps lighten dark spots & blemishes
- Minimizes appearance of pores
- Smoothens skin without dry feeling
Available in 100g and 50g for only Php 125 and Php 75, respectively in Watsons this September and more stores for the next months!
For best results, you can partner this with a moisturizer specifically designed for oily skin as well…
Sparkling White Oil Control Day Cream with skin’s own Carnitine that regulates skin’s oil production thus reducing excess oil on the skin’s surface. It also whitens with Spakrling White’s 3 actions from:
1. WHITE CRYSTALLITES which enhance skin’s radiance
2. WHITE PURE ACTIVES that regulate melanin production and reduce uneven pigmentation within the deeper layers of the skin (combination of Dioic Acid and natural lightening ingredient: Licorice)
3. UVA/UVB FILTERS that protect the skin against dark spots
Nivea’s Sparkling White is available in 50 and 30ml at Php 315 and 195 respectively, nationwide.